Dry Skin Relief with Zim's Max Crack Creme Creamy Daytime FormulaOctober 17, 2016
Fall and winter weather is just around the corner, bringing sweaters, boots, and painfully dry skin back into our life. It’s time to put away those light summer moisturizers and reach for Zim’s Max Crack Creme. The best way to combat dry skin is by applying a moisturizer every day! Zim's Max Crack Creme is a creamy daytime formula that is soft and silky and will soften even the driest skin. Directions suggest applying liberally several times daily or as needed.
Originally developed over 60 years ago to treat cement workers cracked, dry hands and feet, Zim’s Max Crack Creme is a naturally based herbal formula perfect for softening and moisturizing our rough skin and tough patches on elbows and feet. Paired with an affordable price, this is one cold weather item you won’t want to be without!
1. Take a quick 5-10 minute lukewarm shower or bath instead of hot;
2. Apply moisturizer daily, immediately after your shower while skin is still damp;
3. Use a humidifier - Let a humidifier add moisture to your dry heated rooms;
4. Wear gloves - especially outside, and for cleaning and washing dishes, too. Apply Zim's Max Crack Creme after each hand washing;
5. Choose non-irritating clothes, soaps, and laundry detergent - if you want to wear that bulky wool sweater be sure to wear a cotton shirt underneath.
If you need to nurture your dry, cracked skin, check out Zim’s product line at their website below:
Facebook: Zim's USA
Please enter the rafflecopter form below to win Zim's Max Crack Creme - Creamy Daytime Formula.
U.S. only please. Ends October 27, 2016
a Rafflecopter giveaway
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER:
© 2016 Mammanatty