YouCopia SpiceSteps 4-Tier Cabinet Spice Rack Organizer - 5 Tips for Organizing your SpicesMay 26, 2017
I am so envious of a kitchen with a big pantry. Things usually look neat and tide simply because they have space. We have a few cupboards in our kitchen but space is limited. I am a big fan of home cooking and have quite a few spices, so I was eager to try out the YouCopia SpiceSteps to help transform my spice space... and it did just that. Making them easy to see, reach, and use. No longer am I buying the same product again because I didn't realize I already had one behind the curry powder.
I will be focusing on the SpiceSteps for this review:
- No mounting or installation required - Simply lower the wire bar until it clicks and place inside your cabinet.
- Reduces clutter in the cupboard and helps keep your spices organized.
- Allows for up to 24 spice bottles in a standard kitchen cabinet (spices and bottles not included).
- Includes 96 stickers to label the top of bottles (48 pre-labeled / 48 blank).
- Also works with small cans, jars, and baby food.
- Made from durable plastic, making it easy to clean with a damp cloth.
I can easily see all my spices. Turn your messy cupboard to a neat, organized space with SpiceSteps.
YouCopia SpiceSteps measures 10-3/4-inches deep by 11-3/8-inches wide by 3-3/4-inches high and is available in white!
Treat yourself to this great kitchen product. It will keep your spices organized and easy to see and use. Before you know it your pantry will be cleaned and cleared out by taking this small step. It did for me. I told myself to start with the spice rack, and before I knew it - I had cleaned the whole cupboard. Investing in organizational products like the ones offered from YouCopia helps a lot! Saving you time and money in the long run!
1. TAKE STOCK - Throw out old spices and ones you do not like or use, they will ruin a good dish.
2. PLAY FAVORITISM - Put your most used items up front and at eye level for easy reach.
3. HAVE THEM HANDY - Put your spices close to your work station yet far away from the oven (heat dries them out).
4. CLOSE YOUR LIDS - Keep spices fresher longer by making sure you close your lids.
5. LABEL - If you buy clear jars and re-stock from bulk, make sure to label your spice jar lids (to see them better).
YouCopia products are available in store and online at many stores including;
Good luck. US only please. Ends June 26, 2017. Sponsor responsible for shipment of prize.
blog comments powered by Disqus
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER:
© 2017 Mammanatty. All Rights Reserved.