Breast Cancer Awareness Month - 5 Ways to Get Involved
October 5, 2016
Disclosure: I received product complimentary for review purposes. All opinions are my own.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month - I would like to share with you some of the ways to get involved and make a difference in your community. I would also like to share a range of products from Trudeau and their Breast Cancer Research Foundation Collection.
The Trudeau Corporation has been supporting the fight against breast cancer with their exclusive BCRF Collection of hydration bottles, thermal tumblers and mugs. These products, developed with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, are designed exclusively for Trudeau’s product donation program and are sold in support of breast cancer research initiatives.
A percentage of all sales of the BCRF Collection goes directly to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Some of the products in the BCRF Collection are pictured below:
The Cool Off Water Bottle is a great 24oz size, guaranteed leak-proof with a non-slip grip and is double wall insulated to keep drinks colder and prevent condensation. BPA Free.
The Lulu SS Tumbler is 16oz with a stainless steel exterior. The top is a leak resistant flip, sip and go lid. The double wall insulation allows for heat retention up to two hours.
All BCRF Products can be found at Trudeau's online shop here: www.shoptrudeau.com
STATISTIC: Every 2 minutes, a woman in the U.S. is diagnosed with breast cancer.
5 Ways to Get Involved:
1. Shop for the cure - Buy any product from Trudeau's BCRF Collection or any numerous products out there helping to find a cure.
2. Walk for a cure - Many cities have a walk for cancer - reach out to your community and get involved by walking or sponsoring a walker.
3. Donate your time - Volunteer at a local cancer center, donate blood, or participate in clinical trials.
4. Click to help - Every day you can click your way to help fund free mammograms at the: TheBreastCancerSite.com. Just click the pink click here button.
5. Check with your DMV - Many states offer special breast cancer awareness license plates for an extra $25.
These are just a few of the ways we can become involved in our community. If you know someone personally, shopping for them, cleaning for them, taking them for a walk, or just listening can do wonders.
Do you have a tip to share? Please comment below.
Through the month of October, a generous donor and breast cancer survivor, is matching
donations for double the impact on lifesaving research, up to $50,000. Learn more here: www.BCRFcure.com .