Ozeri Movie Time Healthy Popcorn MakerJuly 14, 2017
Did you know that although microwave popcorn is easy and convenient to prepare, the "buttery" taste is not made from butter? Also, recent findings suggest companies add a chemical to the bag that is also bad for us. So, if you like popcorn, the easy solution would be to treat yourself to an air popper.
- It utilizes hot air for a low calorie treat of fluffy popcorn.
- It works with regular and gourmet popcorn types.
- It includes a removable measuring cup. (Can also be used to melt the butter while popcorn is popping)
- It can pop up to 26 cups in under 2 1/2 minutes. (This seems a lot and I did not test this for accuracy)
- It is certified to North American electric standards, with auto sleep technology for safety.
- Do not leave your popcorn maker unattended, it can get a little messy :)
- Use a large bowl to catch the popcorn, because some do go flying lol
- Although the cup provided can be used to melt your butter, it takes longer to melt than the popcorn to pop, so maybe use something else (like spray butter or cut butter into tiny pieces, which I should have done).
- Some kernels will not pop, simply re-add them at the end (Allow maker to cool between batches).
Popcorn is a whole grain, making it high in fiber and a good for you snack that is naturally low in fat and calories (gluten-free, and non-GMO)! When lightly buttered, popcorn contains around 80 calories per cup.
Suggestions for toppings include: melted butter or spray butter, olive oil spray, salt, seasoned salt, pepper, cheese (we love parmesan), chili powder, maybe a little chocolate drizzle. What do you put on your popcorn?
Walmart, Wayfair, Target, Amazon.com, and more.
Good luck. US only please. Ends August 13, 2017. Sponsor responsible for shipment of prize.
blog comments powered by Disqus
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER:
© 2017 Mammanatty. All Rights Reserved.