Follow your Gut with Gut Connection from Country Life #momsmeet #CountryLife #GutConnection #ItsAllConnected #GutHealth #ad
June 20, 2019
Did you know? An unbalanced gut microbiome may lead to bloating, digestive discomfort, and irregular bowel movements. To feel happy you have to feel healthy and gut health is so important. It balances out the whole body. Country Life believes that good health is an important part of treating yourself well.
Country Life has over 40 years of expertise in providing wellness and offers vitamins, minerals, and speciality supplements to help us stay happy and healthy. They are passionate about their commitment to provide us with the best and their Country Life Pledge of Integrity means that every product they provide comes with a guarantee of high quality and purity in every bottle. Please always consult with your doctor before taking any supplements.
I have been trying Country Life Gut Connection Digestive Balance to improve my microbiome health. It contains PreticX, Actazin, Benegut and 630 mg of EpiCor. EpiCor is a whole food fermentate prebiotic that balances and strengthens the gut lining by boosting its levels of good bacteria to promote health every day. If you already take a probiotic, you can continue to do so in addition to Country Life Digestive Balance. Together they will create healthy bacteria.
These supplements are shelf stable, so there is no need to refrigerate them. My only complaint is a daily serving is four capsules. That is a lot for me because I am not very good at swallowing tabs. But, the benefit far outweigh this complaint and I am getting use to it. After only a couple of weeks, I feel lighter with more energy, a little less bloated and better for taking them!
I have done a little research and tried and tested these suggestions. Please share your tips in the comments below.
• Many people, myself included, believe tilting the head back is the best way to swallow a pill, but research suggests swallowing a pill with your chin tilted toward your chest helps much better!
• Using a water bottle (or soda bottle filled with water) allows less air to interfere with swallowing, so a little better than drinking from a cup.
• Close your eyes. Some people really need to concentrate and closing their eyes while swallowing with water helps a lot.
• Water, water, water - this one works best for me. I drink water before, during and after to make sure my throat is lubricated and the tabs go down.
Country Life offers a variety of products in their Gut Connection line, including:
Gut Connection Energy Balance,
Gut Connection Immune Balance, and
Gut Connection Digestive Balance.
• Gut Connection by Country Life is a scientifically formulated range of supplements that connects the gut to individual health issues that matter.
• Gut Connection by Country Life contains an innovative, whole food fermentate prebiotic that feeds the existing probiotics in your gut and helps maintain its lining.
• This whole food fermentate prebiotic is balanced with clinically researched ingredients for your overall health.
• A 60-count bottle of Gut Connection by Country Life typically retails for $44.95.
You can purchase Gut Connection by Country Life at Sprouts, The Vitamin Shoppe, Natural Grocers Vitamin Cottage, and Amazon, and will soon be coming to other natural health food stores.
To find Gut Connection in your area, visit countrylifevitamins.com/where-to-buy for the full list of locations.
Learn more online at countrylifevitamins.com Also, on facebook and instagram.
Enter to win a bottle of your choice between Gut Connection Energy Balance or Gut Connection Immune Balance.
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below. US only please. Good luck. Ends July 7th, 2019
a Rafflecopter giveaway
blog comments powered by Disqus
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER:
© 2019 Mammanatty. All Rights Reserved.